[Ansteorra-archery] Congratulations, it's a bow

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 14:27:15 PST 2005

While I agree we need to have an AoB, I'd rather do my bowmaking thing as a
separate deal, so I can devote adequate time to hands on instruction. I want
folks to walk away with a firm grasp of the basic skills they'll need to get
started in bow making. If I accomplish that objective, they'll be able to return
to their respective shires/baronies, and teach others what they've learned.
There's simply not that much I can accomplish in a one hour AoB class, other
than a brief lecture/demo. That's got to be dissapointing to somebody who really
wants to learn how to make a bow.

Concerning AoB, if no one else is willing to step up to the plate, we very
well may revisit that issue. I've thus far maintained a courteous silence on the
subject, to give others an "opportunity to excel" ;-)

Cheers,
Robert