[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

Jen and David Shipman djshipman at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 21 16:30:37 PST 2005

BIG TIME INTERESTED!  Let me know when and where, and I might bring one or two more with me.

Moreg

I've been toying with the idea of setting up a two day bowmaking/string
making/fletching seminar. Would probably ask Arcus Gilli if I could host it at
his place, since he's got adequate workspace and a range on site (if archers
get together, they're going to want to shoot). Just thinking out loud for now.
If enough folks let me know they're interested, I'll start thinking harder ;-)

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire