[Ansteorra-archery] 1 May Challenge Shoot

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Mar 31 10:55:05 PST 2005

GREETINGS

ON THE WEB PAGE IT SAYS " ALL IKAC / IKCAC RULES APPLY "
DOES THIS MEAN THAT BOTH COMBAT AND TARGET ARCHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING TO TRY AND WIN ARCHERY SUPPLIES FOR THEIR GROUP AS WELL ??
( IKAC SCORES , OPEN + PERIOD BOW+PERIOD CROSSBOW+OPEN CROSSBOW ---
+ IKCAC SCORES ???? )
OR IS THIS JUST FOR TARGET / IKAC SCORES ??

REALLY GOOD IDEA GUYS .
THIS COULD HELP GROUPS GET SOME LOANER GEAR , OR SOME MUCH NEEDED SAFETY GEAR.

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON