[Ansteorra-archery] Congratulations, it's a bow

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 24 18:44:26 PST 2005

I for one would favor having an all day class at Aob and then get to shoot the bow next morning.   Maybe even continuing on with choosing the arrows for the bow.  I can go to any number of bowmaking classes around but would just as soon go to one centered within the SCA as an event.   Either way keep me posted.  I would like to attend.

Jaque