[Ansteorra-archery] Congratulations, it's a bow

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Fri Mar 25 12:17:22 PST 2005

Well, Jaque,

Shooting your new after bow after making it is not a problem.  We have 2
permanent archery ranges on site -- 1 Target and 1 Combat.

Darcy
Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.
An Odyssey of Learning.  Life is fun at Burkhaven.
See why at http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/

Jaque wrote:
> I for one would favor having an all day class at Aob and then get to shoot
the bow next morning.   Maybe even continuing on with choosing the arrows
for the bow.  I can go to any number of bowmaking classes around but would
just as soon go to one centered within the SCA as an event.   Either way
keep me posted.  I would like to attend.