[Ansteorra-archery] A few thoughts

Carluccio di Baia carluccio at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 09:46:08 PDT 2005

Greetings to the archers of Ansteorra,

Thank you so much for all your congratulations, and well wishes. It means a
great deal to me. It was a great tournament with some wonderful competition.
I am afraid that I would have never done this without the assistance of many
of you. Over the years, the outstanding archers of Ansteorra have helped me
considerably. You have shown me how to improve my gear, and your prowess on
the range has given me the incentive to always practice more. Many thanks to
the previous Huntsman, who have set such a fine example to follow. It makes
me proud to be an archer of Ansteorra.

Most Sincerely,
Lord Carluccio di Baia
Coastal Region Archery Marshal