[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord Archery

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 10:41:19 PDT 2005

Good Gentles,

I send greetings to you and remind you that Warlord is upon us!

The Barony of the Steppes welcomes all archers to compete in the five (5)
archery tournaments we will be offering over the long weekend.

Saturday, May 28 will begin with the William Tell Shoot which will start
shortly after morning court ends. It will be followed by the Bowman's
Tournament and the Period Equipment shoot in the afternoon.

Sunday we will have the Children's Tournament beginning at 8 a.m. so that we
may have the tournament completed before Morning Court so that the winner
will have their prize presented in Court. After Court will be the
Championship Steppes Archer Tournament. This year will also be the premiere
awarding of the Silver Arrow of the Steppes for the archer or marshal that
most embodies the chivalric virtues of loyalty, honor, courage, humility,
and grace, to be voted on by his/her fellow archers and marshals.

We are in need of marshals for all of these shoots and of persons interested
in running the lists, as well. If you are interested or able to assist,
please contact me, Lyneya de Grey, or my deputy, Arc d'Or Jaque the Spink.

We look forward to seeing you at Warlord!

In service to Steppes, Ansteorra, and the dream we share,

Lady Lyneya de Grey
Archery Marshal
Barony of the Steppes
Arcarius to Arc d'Or Jaque the Spink