[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord Archery

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed May 18 19:44:33 PDT 2005

Susan Hill (sueorintx at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> The Barony of the Steppes welcomes all archers to compete in the five (5)
> archery tournaments we will be offering over the long weekend.

So you are aware, this is not the schedule being sent out by the autocrat.

Btw, I won't be bringing my archery equipment since I am not able to
enter any of the tournaments.

I'll stop by the line to say high to folks at some time though and
depending on how much time I have between other business will help out
as needed.

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."