[Ansteorra-archery] An offer to anyone who dares take it.

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 06:37:37 PDT 2005

I have thought about it over this past 36 hours i have seemed to get put into the whole crossbow and shooting light. I have to tell you a select few have really put a bee in my bonnett. I even dare say to the point where i REALLY look forward to the day i shoot against them.

But we are all adults here and we are all supposed to support our fellow ARCHERS.

So i offer my services, my work shop, my blueprints, my knowledge, my time and all my contacts for the supplies to build a crossbow, a longbow, a recurve, a stonebow, a bulletbow or a repeating crossbow. If you want to go run of the mill to high end A&S show piece - we can do that. If you need doc's to support anything on any of the listed weapons, i offer that as well.

I will even help you get started and help you from start to finish. Knowledge is free. The only thing i ask in return is if we use my shop to help off set dulling blades and maybe a cold soda every now and then - at that, i will perform backflips and beg on command.

So to anyone in the area - or outside the area - i offer this, full shop and the knowledge of how to do it with a guiding hand ---- take it, leave it, love it or hate it. The light will be on for ya. At the very minimum this gives an out to those that believe that they can't have what others do and compete. Now the playing field is even and the ball resides in your court.

Ulrich Of Carolingia