[Ansteorra-archery] Bowyerthon '05 another Tool Tip

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu May 12 22:10:58 PDT 2005

Rockler.com and woodcraft.com also have good cabinet scraper sets.
starting at 3 scrapers for $12.99   both those places also have stores
spread around the country.  Both have stores in Stargate.  They also
sell scraper burnishers and holders for scrapers.

Cabinet scrapers are great tools.  For do-it yourselfers as a kid I was
taught that you make you cabinet scrapers out of old handsaw blades.
Glenn Saint Charles in is classic Billets to Bow book also talks about
using pieces of sheet glass as scrapers.

Regards,

-EA

/
/ <mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com>