[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord Archery

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 13:49:50 PDT 2005

Good Gentles,

It is now less than a week until Steppes Warlord where there will be five
archery tournaments for your pleasure. Despite the incorrect schedule for
the shoots being on the Event Website, we will have them in this order and
time:

SATURDAY

William Tell Shoot

Sign ups begin immediately after court and the competition will begin 1 hour
after court.

Steppes Bowman's Tournament

Sign ups will begin right after Court. Event will begin as close to 11 a.m
as we can clear out the William Tell stuff.

Period Equipment Competition

Signups begin at noon and the shoot will begin at about 2:30

SUNDAY

Children's Tournament

Competitors must be on the range at 8 a.m. As soon as they are signed in, we
start. None will be allowed to sign in after we begin competition.

Steppes Archer

Sign ups begin immediately after morning court and competition begins one
hour after court ends.

This IS the OFFICIAL Schedule! Accept no others. I don't know why it isn't
right on the website, but it isn't as of this posting.

Please bring plenty of water to drink. We will have water from the
waterbearers, but cannot vouch for the taste as the City of Canton is having
some issues with water quality right now and I cannot vouch for the taste.
Bottled water is prefered at this time if you don't like the taste of
chlorine or other water treatments. It will be warm, bring lots of it!

Lyneya de Grey
Archery Marshal
Barony of the Steppes