[Ansteorra-archery] 9/11 Bryn Gwlad Archery Mini-tourney - Still ON

brandtfamily at sprintmail.com brandtfamily at sprintmail.com
Sun Sep 11 08:39:58 PDT 2005

Folks, it's raining, but not very hard. On the chance that the rain
won't be too bad, I'm still planning to try to set up for and run
today's archery tourney.

The range should be open for practice by 1 PM, weather permitting. The
tourney starts at 2:30 PM

If rain prohibits starting or finishing the tourney, we will
re-schedule. But I was born in An Tir, where this sort of weather never
even slowed down an event. So I'll still try.

HLS Jason of Rosaria,
Archery Marshal,
Bryn Gwlad