[Ansteorra-archery] Archer's Revel

Gilli gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 16:49:21 PDT 2005

The turkey dinner's done.  The relatives have gone home.  Other than start pulling out the Christmas decorations, what is there to do for the weekend?  Well, if you're an Archer or want to become one, there's ARCHER'S REVEL.

As in years past, Archer's Revel has been weekend event.  This year however, the format will be a bit different.  It will only be on Saturday, 26 November at 294 Burk Dr. Killeen, TX.  However, the site will open at 5 PM on Friday 25 November.  Lots of fun things will happen on Saturday.  Lord Robert of Yorkshire will do another bow making class.  There will be several fun shoots.  And, an assortment of classes will also be offered.  However, no scores will be shot on Saturday.  Every one is invited to stay for the regularly scheduled Middleford archery practice on Sunday.

The food is free.  Just let me know you're attending.  Site fee is a minimum donation of $5 per person.  All the money collected will be used to get SCA memberships for those who do not have one but would like to.  A raffle ticket will be given to those want a membership.  After feast, we'll start the drawing and continue till the money runs out.

More information will be coming soon.  My computer has been down for a while.  So, I let you know when I've been able to update the webpage.