[Ansteorra-archery] cant we all just get along?

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 01:39:17 PDT 2005

Will keep that in mind.

Would love to come down and get some pointers. Perhaps i will drag my students down as well and we will have an archery party :) If not i will see you at the Rose Tourney. :)

Ulrich

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com wrote:
Good on you David, was wondering how you were getting along down there. If any of your folks are interested, I'll be doing another bowmaking class come Thanksgiving weekend.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire