[Ansteorra-archery] cant we all just get along?

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 07:38:03 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/29/2005 3:41:05 AM Central Standard Time,
davidsbox01 at yahoo.com writes:

Will keep that in mind.

Would love to come down and get some pointers. Perhaps i will drag my
students down as well and we will have an archery party :) If not i will see  you at
the Rose Tourney. :)

Ulrich

Actually, I was talking to David, as in David ap Howel the new archery
marshal, but heck, y'all are welcome to come as well Ulrich. That weekend is our
Archer's Revel, lots of eating lots of shooting, classes on bowmaking,
fletching, flemish string making, and, time permitting, flint and steel  firemaking,
knife making, candle making, and wooden spoon carving.  Archer's Revel will be
a private, non-SCA event, so sorry, can't shoot  IKAC/royal round scores.
However, we will have a tourney with prizes, as  many fun shoots as folks want to
do, and all of the previously mentioned classes  going on.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire