[Ansteorra-archery] reminders of past stickenflingers

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 15:48:09 PDT 2005

If you program the Way-Back machine in
Bjornsborg, you will find that it was one of the
few bastions of archery in the Kingdom. There
were usually 5-8 people at every practice, and
IKAC at every event in the area. Though many of
us were so busy with other duties that we rarely
got to finish a round.
We made hundreds of arrows, both target and
Markland style.
We used to shoot at Gassmann's. Is that still
there?

Crandall, Olde Foole

--- Brandon James <brandonjames at satx.rr.com>

ansteorra-archery-bounces+brandonjames=satx.rr.com at ansteorra.org