[Ansteorra-archery] reminders of past stickenflingers

Brandon James brandonjames at satx.rr.com
Wed Sep 28 20:11:59 PDT 2005

Gassman's is still there, that's where Ricardo hosted our first few
practices. They did away with the outdoor shooting area to the left of the
building, so now there's just a little clearing to the right of it. It
worked great for a while, but some work was started behind the area where we
used to shoot. We moved the practices to an indoor range (Mesquite Creek
Archery), and from there to the field we're using now.

Thanks,
David ap Howel