[Ansteorra-archery] BG Archery Practice today - allow extra travel time!

brandtfamily@sprintmail.com brandtfamily at sprintmail.com
Sun Aug 6 06:46:49 PDT 2006

To all people planning to attend the Bryn Gwlad archery practice today
at McNeil Park in Round Rock, from 2 to 4 PM, please allow yourself at
least an extra 30 to 60 minutes of travel time to get there and to
leave. A huge outlet mall is having their grand opening just North of
the park, and this weekend is the Texas tax-free weekend sale. The
traffic on the access road in front of the park is likely to be
terrible, as that one-lane access road is virtually the only access to
the new outlet mall for people coming from the South.

I will be there as usual for archery practice, assuming I can get
through the traffic myself!

HLS Jason of Rosaria,
Bryn Gwlad Archery Marshall