[Ansteorra-archery] Something interesting

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Jul 12 17:32:28 PDT 2006

Yeap I made the first round of appeals.  Postage and printing cost about
$100.  It was ignored for over 2 months, these thing have a 30 day window
for action.  Since I got thje feeling it woiuld go all the way with
basically the same results, I decided to save the 300 - 400 it would have
cost to do it.

Gilli
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/