[Ansteorra-archery] Something interesting

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Jul 12 17:37:24 PDT 2006

BTW, I am and will be busy building my home here for at least another year.
That's pretty much right on the schedule I told the "powers that be".  When
I'm done building, I'll start playing again.

Have a nice life.  Please feel free to talk about me all you want.  I won't
be seeing it.

See you all in about a year or at Simmone's wedding reception.

Gilli

Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/