[Ansteorra-archery] Help

Arcus Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at cox.net
Thu Mar 2 22:06:26 PST 2006

I know that this will most likely not help Haydee get authorized for Gulf
Wars - but I was an assisting marshal for Sir Britta on the melee field at
this past Gothic War as I am authorized as a Combat Archery Marshal (non
authorizing); and I was able to observe Haydee and several other new combat
archers during the various melees that was held.
    Haydee did not have any problems with handling herself or her equipment.
She presented her equipment to the inspection point and all her arrows were
properly made and marked with her name. and her bow was tested and was under
the 30 lb. requirement.  Haydee also observed the minimum range rules to not
shoot opponents who were to close and she also followed the requirement of
the melee field to not shoot towards the crowds.  She was aware of her
fellow combatants and who her commanders were and she also obeyed all the
commands given by the marshals (holds, lay on, ect.) on that day.

BTW the lady with the crossbow that Haydee was referring to was Countess
Octavia.

Arcus Agnarr Thorvaldsson