[Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow...

Lord Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Wed Mar 1 20:55:00 PST 2006

Greetings fellow archers,
   Michel is right, last AOB was in Middleford in 2004. My daughter,
Lyllianne The Poetess won the premier Bard of the Archers.  She has and
cherishes the wonderful leather folder that Gilli made.  She is
(reluctantly) ready to pass it on to the new Bard of the Archers.  We both
have been waiting for another AOB.

  Who should Lyllianne talk to about the next Bardic competition?  She would
like to run that, and suggests that two of the Arc d'Ors could judge with
her if the Arc d'Ors on site don't want to all judge as last time.

  Has a weekend been set yet?  I'm hoping it's not going to be on the first
weekend in June like Bowyerthon was last year. I'm never available on the
first weekend on June. :(  If it is, Lyllianne will make it without me.

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!