[Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow...

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Wed Mar 1 21:59:10 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/1/2006 10:56:07 PM Central Standard Time,
phocas at bordermarch.org writes:

I'm  hoping it's not going to be on the first
weekend in June like Bowyerthon  was last year. I'm never available on the
first weekend on June.  :(

I'm sorry you weren't able to make it to Bowyerthon, it was definitely a
good time. At one point the hall at Burkhaven was nearly ankle deep in wood
shavings, folks were really going at it. I hope they've continued to hone their
skills and encourage others to try their hand at bowmaking. There's no way SCA
archery could suffer by having more authentic, and affordable, wooden
longbows  on the archery range. Besides, they're fun to make and fun to shoot.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire