[Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 09:16:14 PDT 2006

Greetings,

We are now on the calender.  The AoB will be held Aug. 4 -6 along with the
Battle of the Runnen.  It will be at Camp Cimmaron (a few miles north of
OKC).  I NEED instructors!!!  I have talk to some on a tentative basis and
now we need to firm up those commitments.  I will be at Eldern, Warlord and
Castellan if you want to ask any questions, or email me.  I will have a
track for children's archery and a separte range area for them.  I am
looking for ways to bring new people to the archery field as well.

Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
Lord Thomas Quilliam