[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 6, Issue 20

Jennifer Shipman LUCKYVIXEN at rocketmail.com
Wed Nov 1 04:37:03 PST 2006

So what have been folks' experienced dealing with these companies?  Are they reliable?  This is looking like something for my Christmas list!

  Moreg

  Message: 1
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 02:24:09 -0800 (PST)
From: Geneva or Tracy Tanner
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] long bows
To: archery list

I was browsing on the internet and found a place that has great long bows for not to much money two of them are under 100 I do not know if you know about these people but sharing is a good thing.

http://www.desertdogarchery.com/index.php
they also make arrows
www.mudcreekarchery.com
is also willing to do what ever it takes to make arrows compliant with the sca target shooting requirements. To include wrapping fletchings with ?? rather then glueing them on. Just thought I would share
thank you
Lady Gwen

Message: 2