[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra-archery Digest, Vol 6, Issue 20

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 05:06:00 PST 2006

I have not recieved my bows or arrows yet and not sure if it will arrive by christmas but they do have gift announcements and gift certificates (sp) cause it went on every ones x-mas list at my house and my mother in law ordered them for us all. Very helpful Mud creek was in anwsering my questions regarding arrows but I do not know what his turn around is on orders you will have to contact them direct. I hope this helps
  Lady Gwen

Jennifer Shipman <LUCKYVIXEN at rocketmail.com> wrote:
  So what have been folks' experienced dealing with these companies? Are they reliable? This is looking like something for my Christmas list!

  I choose to build my customer base to 150 strong in one
year,and in choosing to be a red jacket by the 30th of
Nov 06 Helps me choose to become a Car driver by
January of 07 and helps me to help other women choose
Mary Kay as a vehicle to achieve their dreams
  Remember to check out my web site where you can shop any time even in your PJ's
  www.marykay.com/gtanner1