[Ansteorra-archery] Bryn Gwlad - No Archery Practice today 11-19

brandtfamily at sprintmail.com brandtfamily at sprintmail.com
Sun Nov 19 07:35:45 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I need to cancel the Bryn Gwlad Sunday archery practice
today, Sunday 11/19. There's two reasons.

The first is that yesterday I sustained an injury that left me with 2
or 3 cracked or at least severely strained ribs. (A friend hugged me
just the wrong way, and something 'popped'). As a result, I am
temporarily unable to do the heavy lifting necessary to load and unload
the archery targets, or to set them up. So I need to stay home, and
give my ribs time to heal. It's not a severe injury by any means, but I
would be most unwise to overly stress the ribs until they have
recovered.

The second reason is that a new "IKEA" store is having its grand
opening sale one driveway North of our practice site this weekend.
Traffic on the access road in front of the park is insane this weekend.

Assuming I heal at my usual rate, I will resume archery practices the
Sunday after this one, 11/26. I know that is part of the Thanksgiving
4-day weekend, but I would also imagine that by 2 PM Sunday most of our
archers will be done with Thanksgiving festivities.

Regards,
HLS Jason of Rosaria
BG Target Archery Marshal