[Ansteorra-archery] Lord Robert of Yorkshire is going home

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Nov 19 16:46:58 PST 2006

Greetings,

Please excuse the bandwidth, I hadn't planned on getting back on this list this soon, I have some information to pass on.

Lord Robert of Yorkshire will be leaving this Kingdom soon to be returning to his home lands of Trimaris.

We will be holding a fare well party for him at our this years Archer's Revel, 25 Nov.

If you have learned something from this remarkable man please join us in saying farewell.

For more information, please see the website below.

Gilli
Burkhaven, An Odyssey of Learning
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/