[Ansteorra-archery] Call for Lieutenants! Gulf Wars XVI - Archery

Leofwine dragonlaw1 at nww.net
Thu Jan 11 19:03:30 PST 2007

Please read the attached message.  We need archery marshals to volunteer
time at the archery range for GULF WAR XVI.  Please contact Aleyn at the
address at the end of this note if you feel that you can help marshal the
range.

Feel free to forward this to other archery marshal mailing lists.  I am
currently only on the Coastal Region Archery Marshalate list.

Thanks for your time - hope to see you at the range,
Leofwine of Sumersaetum
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra to Aaron and Britta