[Ansteorra-archery] Archery Tournament at Defenders of the Rose!

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 06:07:54 PST 2007

It was a fun shoot and you did quite well, as well, Iagoplachoya humble archer Ravens Fort Ansteorra> From: baroniago at earthlink.net> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:46:46 -0600> To: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Archery Tournament at Defenders of the Rose!> > Thank you, Your Excellency for providing such a fun tournament.> > Once again, the tournament at the Roses event was one of the most > enjoyable I can remember.> > I would congratulate Master Pug on victory yesterday.> For those of you who missed it, you missed a great shoot!> > Iago