[Ansteorra-archery] Barony of Elfsea Definder

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 14:17:43 PDT 2007

Greetings Archers,

  Next Saturday the current Elfsea Defending Archer, Lord Martino Giovanni Arciere will host the Defender title archery shoot in Glenn Rose, TX. The shoot will be a Swiss Five format with a Bear Trap archers line. Lord Martino and I completed the targets and two of the five targets will require and demand the highest of archers skills.

  Lord Martino will also be the Marshal In Training (MIT) setting up and marshaling the archery field under my supervision. So everyone bring your bow and may the best archer win the title of Defender for the great Barony of Elfsea.

  In-Service
  Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair of Axemoor
  Archery Marshal
  Barony of Elfsea