[Ansteorra-archery] Archery at Mooneschadowe Triumphe II

A.N. Novy anovy at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 17 06:52:04 PDT 2007

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,

Indeed, the clout shoot seemed to be enjoyed by all, for which I am very
pleased!  Also, we couldn't have asked for better weather--cloudy skies and
75 degrees, with no wind.

Thank you to everyone who participated, and thank you for being patient with
my Marshal-In-Training for the weekend, Lord Charles the Grey.

Lady Zorya Prazan
Mooneschadowe Archery Marshal