[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: [Glaslyn] A Battle Lost

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Sep 26 13:20:03 PDT 2007

GREETINGS

that is indeed sad news !!
he was in fact one of ansteorra's first archers of note , and continued
teaching untill his health finaly got him down in recent years .
for those that never saw any of his bows , you missed true works of art , in
one of the most demanding woods available .( bo d'arc) ( sp? )
ansteorra has indeed lost a treasure , that will be remembered for many
years .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon