[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: [Glaslyn] A Battle Lost

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 10:51:46 PDT 2007

It is with great sadness that I pass this message below
gleamed from the Glaslyn list along to our archery
community.

Artair Mac Mora was a good friend, archer, bow maker,
fletcher, and teacher, his absence on the range these last
few years had been keenly felt.  His passing from our ranks
even more so, our community has lost a great elder,
Ansteorra has lost a noble son.

Our most heartfelt condolences to his surviving family, you
do not grieve alone!

Ironwyrm