[Ansteorra-archery] The Battle of Three Kings

Colin MacNachtan dcm at mccr.org
Wed Sep 26 13:59:08 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 26 September 2007, Ascelyn of Glentewrde wrote:
> Three Kings is quickly approaching. As MIC for Combat Archery for this
> event, I would like to request a response from any combat archers that
> might be planning to attend. We hope to field a large group of CA archers
> for each principal and I need to get a count and if you already know the
> principal you would prefer to fight for in the melees.

I plan to attend with my crossbow.  I will be joining my companions from Bryn
Gwlad in supporting our good friend and neighbor Baron Godwyn as Harold
Godwinson.

> Also, any of the CA Marshall's that might be willing to help inspect, etc.
> I would greatly appreciate any time you could spare before the battles.

I have not yet received my CA marshal authorization.  I would be happy to
assist with inspections under supervision if that is acceptable.

Colin MacNachtan