[Ansteorra-archery] Archers Tassels

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Aug 15 07:47:26 PDT 2008

Go to the RR page  and do a name search.   You can either just pick a
local group and click [SEARCH] to browse the archers in a  local
branch,  or you can enter your name or just part your name and bring up
a list of archers based on their name.

For in if in the name search  function  I type  in    vin    and hit the
search button it brings up three archers that have the string  vin
somewhere in their SCA name.  You are one of them.   Then you just click
on that archer and you can see all the scores for them that are in the
system, the sate and event where they were shot, and who the marshal was
that submitted the scores.

Regards,

-EA