[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - New Society Marshallate Ruling

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 03:19:45 PDT 2008

Not counting the 700 arrows I have at my house.

EdV

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 17:28:19 -0500From: eadric at scabrewer.comTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - New Society Marshallate Ruling
Wanna fix 5 times that amount?  Come ta my house.-EAKen Theriot wrote:

Oh wow!  300 arrows to fix.  Fun.

Thanks for the info.

Kenneth

From: Eadric Anstapa [mailto:eadric at scabrewer.com] Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:19 PMTo: Archery within the Kingdom of AnsteorraSubject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - New Society Marshallate Ruling

No, not ALL ammo.      Not needed for Silotube with Tennis Balls.    Not needed for Baldar Blunts.Yes needed for    All UHMW cored blunt.    Silotube with Rubber Stopper blunts (called Omarad Blunts)Regards,-EA