[Ansteorra-archery] Combat Archery - New SocietyMarshallateRuling

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 14:58:05 PDT 2008

You might contact Northstar Archery about crossbow bolts.

They sell both Baldar blunts and Lu Shan UHMW's...

http://www.nortstararchery.com

Hope this helps,
Ume

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.