[Ansteorra-archery] Foam for side wraps

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Aug 19 13:00:07 PDT 2008

Oznog,

The crafts industry and the manufacturers of these foams are calling
them EVA foams.  They are not calling them PE foams and not EVA/PE
copolymers.  They literature does not say that they are crosslinked (but
they certainly might be).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene_vinyl_acetate

Both the Darice brand and the Creative-Hands/Fibre-Craft/CraftsEtc
brand  outlined in my post are advertising their products as  EVA foam
http://www.craftsetc.com/store/item.aspx?ItemId=32914
http://www.darice.com/ecom/ProductDetails.aspx?&oid=50147#
<http://www.darice.com/ecom/ProductDetails.aspx?&oid=50147#>

So since the industry, manufacturers, catalogs,  and stores are calling
it EVA foam I hope it doesn't bother you too much if I do the same.

-EA