[Ansteorra-archery] Foam for side wraps

Danny Miller dannym at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 14:10:19 PDT 2008

Huh, you know oddly enough I was at the craft store just an hour ago and
saw the same thing on the labels of half those craft sheets, it says
"EVA" specifically.  It's weird, I mean I looked at it and it definitely
doesn't show the characteristics of EVA.  Not only is it stiff but if
you compress it with your fingers it stays for a minute and that's
generally a characteristic of a non-EVA foam.

AFAIK EVA has no meaning in the foam world except for crosslinked PE, so
all EVA is crosslinked PE.

Oznog