[Ansteorra-archery] Royal huntsman

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:53:24 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Asking a favor here.  I am currently on a drilling rig near Center, TX and find that I am close enough that I can probably day trip Royal Huntsman.  I have most of my equipment but do not have any legal combat crossbow bolts and no way to get any before the competition.  Could someone bring some extra along so that I amy participate?

Also, could I get directions to the site please?  If it has to be done through private email, thats fine.  I just considered that the autocrat may have enough requests for directions.

Cheers and hope to see a lot of you there,

Karl Thorgeirsson