[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Thank You!!!

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Sat Dec 6 17:02:07 PST 2008

I can not express my gratitude for the award I received. I was completely
taken by surprise and I thank one and all of my friends who put in a good
word for me!!!

The event was a pleasure to attend! Thank you H.L. Ironwrym for putting on
such a good tournament. Congratulation to H.E. Michel for his victory! I am
sure you will serve their Majesties and our Kingdom well!

A special thank you to Their Majesties for taking the time to attend the
tournament...and for presenting me with the award.

I apologize that I couldn't stay and attend Court...but someone had to skin
and clean all of the Kings Deer that was taken by the archers of Namron!   ;
)

Yours In Service,

Laurence of the Greenwood