[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Thank You!!!

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Dec 7 13:26:32 PST 2008

Royal Huntsman Thank You!!!greetings

uummm, aahhh , ld.laurence , did you perhaps forget to mention that 3 of those deer were actually wiesenfeuer's deer ?? and were shot after the king very clearly decreed that no more deer were to be killed ?? only rabbits ??      8' )~~

yes , a very big thank you to h.l. ironwyrm for masterminding such an evil set of shoots , as well as for bringing them to us in the frozen north ; )

congratulations to both you and his excellency michel mac donnchaid !!!!!
this means that you must now continue doing everything you were already doing = ) , as well as finding new ways to help the archery comunity continue to grow ; )
while i'm sure that his excellency will do a great job as royal huntsman , he will also probably contine to do as he has always done , and make it look easy as he does it !! = )

also one last big thank you !!
to all the archers that attended and shot in the royal huntsman tourney !!

archery can not , and will not continue to grow without your help and support , at practices, at events and especially at archery specific events such as the royal huntsman tourney .
keep up the good work, good luck in the future , and again , thank you !!!

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur