[Ansteorra-archery] it's new years eve !!

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:59:05 PST 2008

May all  have a happy and safe new year. May your arrows go wher you want them not where you point them.
I am looking forward to see some af you i the coming year. I just don't make it to the far north, see you Der Baron.
plachoya Ansteorra

 To the members and friends of gatesEdge Archery,And the many others who have been so kind to me over the last several years ...   May you all have a joyous and happy new year.                                      Baron Talmon Wilbanks.                                    Of Twice holey wood   DER BARON