[Ansteorra-archery] it's new years eve !!

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Wed Dec 31 23:28:04 PST 2008

and a Happy New Year to you too Arthur!!! and to everyone else also!!! May
this New Year bring you and yours many blessings.......a new bow, arrows or
equipment would be nice too! : )

I look forward to seeing all of you at the events that will be starting all
to soon!!! and to the Archers of Stargate.....we really need to plan a get
together somewhere in between our areas this spring!!!

Laurence

  _____