[Ansteorra-archery] Gavin the Younger - King's Archer

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 07:12:44 PST 2008

Leofwine,

You can reach them at  ‎"‎Elspeth‎"‎ <elspeth013 at yahoo.com>Yours In Service,Ascelyn > From: dragonlaw1 at nww.net> To: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:09:51 -0600> Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Gavin the Younger - King's Archer> > Would the family of Gavin the Younger please contact me offline. I wish to> get your mailing address to send the history of his King's Archer braid so> that he may pass on the history when the time comes. Would like for him to> have it in writing.> > By the way, it is the 2nd King's Archer given due to timing. Plachoya was> the first King's Archer written into law, but it was the second one given.> > Leofwine.>