[Ansteorra-archery] The Challenge

Marion Makkingze johnsonds17991 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:03:21 PST 2008

Oh, and Karl, don't forget Wiesenfeuer Baronial in April, HL Thomas Quilliam
will IKAC all over you if you miss that one....LOL

I hope to make at least one practice somewhere up North here, I live in
Northkeep, and play in Wiesenfeuer because Thomas still lives in Wiesenfeuer
because of mundane job duties.  I will be at Gulfwars, I am not a marshal
and I have not yet be able to gather all my armor for combat archery ...
however, I will come and shoot on the target range.  And I will gain many
volunteer points for Ansteorra at Troll.  Thomas will not be able to make
Gulfwar, spring break is the wrong week at his school.

Happy shooting guys:)
Lady Marion Makkingze, Ladywife to HL Thomas
johnsonds17991 at gmail.com