[Ansteorra-archery] The Challenge

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Feb 11 13:56:08 PST 2008

greetings

as brother karl said , there are many events in the north and central regions in the coming days as well, and in the last 6 years i have only not worked maybe 2 of them that i attended, and i attend as many as i can ; ) , as do most of my fellow northern archery marshals : )
the good news is that a retired knight is looking at getting active again , and taking me along ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur