[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra-missile] New Archer Prepping for war

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:46:30 PST 2008

When did that change?  From what I understand, everyone on the field requires Armored Combat authorization since there are no longer non-contact missile people on the field of battle.

However, getting your authorization for Armored Combat as a combat archer is a little simpler than the average heavy fighter, they basically make you aware of what the basic rules are and what is or is not a counted blow. They generally dont make you go fight with a sword and board, its more to make sure you are safe on the field.

Also, the difference between the thrown and hand to hand rules are basically the use of gauntlets versus demi gauntlets.  Thus, If you have demi's, you gotta throw it, you cant stand and hack with it.

Karl Thorgeirsson

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:37:40 -0600From: eadric at scabrewer.comTo: ansteorra-archery at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra-missile] New Archer Prepping for war