[Ansteorra-archery] [Ansteorra-missile] New Archer Prepping for war

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Feb 27 20:58:20 PST 2008

I would be curious to know that was well.  But heck, the new CPH is so
screwy I cant find hardly anything easily.

Just as a for instance the change log on page 4 says that on Jan 12 for
Section 6 "Combat Archery section revamped with new corporate rules."
The only thing is there are no new Society CA rules yet  and Section 6
of the CPH is Siege rules and it has nothing in it except to say that we
follow the standard society siege rules.  The Missile Combat Section is
in Section 5 and it still references the old/existing corporate rules
and is definitely not referencing the corporate rules that are in draft
and not yet approved or published at the corporate level.

The CPH also tell us that in Section 11 there are reprints of the SCA
corporate rule sets.  However that is not what is there.  For instance
what you find for Missile Combat is the old Ansteorran Missile Rules set
and not the SCA  corporate rules set.

So it's takes a better guy than me to understand the Ansteorran CPH in
it's current state.  For reference I a referring to the new CPH linked
from our KEMs site and available as:
http://marshal.ansteorra.org/handbook/Complete%20Participant%27s%20Handbook%20Jan%202008.pdf

Regards,

-EA